Rain, rain, don’t go away (because we want to wear this coat for a little while longer!) Our Golightly is fully waterproof, packs away into its own pocket and has an outer fabric that’s made from 100% recycled polyester. The much-loved style has a bee print to brighten up even the greyest of days, a hood and fully taped seams to stop the rain from soaking through.
There’s a zip and popper fastening as well as two front pockets. As much of a stylish choice as it is a practical one, it cinches in at the waist via the internal toggles and is finished with a flattering curved hem.
- This garment contains recycled material and reduces waste by reusing items that would have otherwise gone to landfill
- 100% recycled polyester made from recycled plastic bottles (outer fabric)
- Waterproof coat
- Packs away into its own pocket
- Fully taped seams to stop rain soaking through
- Adjustable waist with internal toggles
- Two front pockets
- Popper and zip fastening
- Back length: 88.5cm (based on a size 12)
- Fabric / Care
- 100% Polyester
- Machine washable / Reshape whilst damp / Do not tumble dry / Do not iron