With phase II in the NYS plan, retail locations opened for business as of Friday, May 29th, 2020. Even though our brick and mortar store is open, it's hardly been business as usual. We have the same restrictions most businesses have;
- Social Distancing - people are asked to try to keep 6' apart
- Regular disinfecting tracked on a daily log
- Masks are Required for all employees and customers
- Hand Sanitizer is available for employees and customers
We also have a few other new policies specific to us.
- 6 people are allowed in the store at one time MAX (it has yet to be an issue)
- Fitting room items must be set aside and steamed before returning to the floor. We have a rack for this and reminders posted in the fitting rooms.
I understand that many are still wary of shopping in these times. We'd also like to continue to offer FREE SHIPPING on the website and include Local Pick Up for those who'd like to use that option. Since we've pulled back on our original store hours to meet demand, we'd also like to start offering private shopping appointments in the morning hours before we open or evening hours after we close. There is no financial obligation and no minimum requirements. Just drop me a line or call the store and we'll arrange a time for you to shop. Masks are still required during private appointments.
If anyone has any other recommendations or requests, I'd love to hear from you! Email me at email@example.com
Stay safe and healthy Hamilton!